Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer/ Electrical through recruitment notification – Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION.NO. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Engineer/ Electrical Job on or before 29/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Engineer/ Electrical
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 201 Post
Salary : Rs.41,155-63,600/- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : SOUTHERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF TELANGANA LIMITED (A Govt. of Telangana Undertaking) (Formerly Central Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Ltd.) 6-1-50, Corporate Office, Mint Compound :: Hyderabad – 500 063
Detail of Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL) Assistant Engineer/ Electrical Recruitment:
Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) with Head quarters at Hyderabad is carrying out electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B catering to the electricity requirements of Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Mahabobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda Districts.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Fee|
|Assistant Engineer/ Electrical||201||Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognised University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission /AICTE (or) any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a Pass in Section- “A & B” of A.M.I.E examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.||41155 – 1700 – 44555 – 1985 – 54480 – 2280 – 63600||18Yrs – 44Yrs||Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards Online application processing fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs. 120/- (Rupees one hundred twenty only) towards examination fee. However, the applicants belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH categories are exempted from payment of examination fee. b) Mode of payment of Fee: The fee mentioned at Para-I, 5 (a) is to be paid through the following methods as mentioned below :- i) The payment can be made in any one of the T.S. Online centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number. (or) ii) Applicants can also pay the fee through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit card duly following online instructions and make a note of the transaction Number.|
Selection Procedure for Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL) – Assistant Engineer/ Electrical Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Engineer/ Electrical Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL) :
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
- All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will be lead to disqualification.
- Important : The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to the verification and satisfaction of TSSPDCL. Mere admission to any test or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a merit list will not confer on the candidates any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore provisional at all the stages and TSSPDCL reserves the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
- Candidates called for verification of certificates will be required to furnish documentary proof in evidence of the following as and when called for: i) Age : Proof of age as recorded in SSC certificate or equivalent. ii) Qualification of BE/B.Tech/AMIE or equivalent including marks memo etc., from any recongnised University in India. iii) Permanent Community certificate in original obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in respect of SC/ST & BC candidates clearly indicating the sub-caste and group. Further, candidates claiming to be belonging to B.C have to produce a certificate regarding their exclusion from the Creamy Layer from the Competent authority (Tahsildar) iv) Physically handicapped certificate indicating the minimum 40% of disability issued by the concerned Hospital as mentioned below : ENT Hospital, Koti, Hyderabad —- In respect of PH-HH Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital, Hyderabad— In respect of PH-VH Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad —– In respect of PH-OH The certificate should be later than 01.07.2015. v) Study Certificate obtained from the School/Institution and Residential Certificate should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana.
- Candidates will be required to appear for written test as and when conducted at their own cost.
- Admission for written test or calling the qualified candidates in the written test to furnish documentary proof does not confer any right for appointment.
- The decision of the Selection Committee/TSSPDCL is final in selection and allotment of candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/10/2015
Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION.NO. 01/2015.
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016