Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board (APSBB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of State Project Coordinator, Computer Assistant through recruitment notification – Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board (APSBB) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO: 130/APSBDB/UNEP-GEF/2010. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D, MCA, BCA, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board (APSBB)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job State Project Coordinator, Computer Assistant on or before 16/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board (APSBB)
Vacancy Name : State Project Coordinator, Computer Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d, MCA, BCA, B.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,000-50,000/- p.m
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board 6th Floor, Chandra Vihar, M.J.Market Road, Nampally, Hyderabad – 500 001
Detail Of Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board (APSBB) State Project Coordinator, Computer Assistant Recruitment:
- Name of the posts:
- State Project Coordinator
- Computer Assistant
- No.of Vacancies: 01 vacancy for each post.
- Age Limit: The applicants age should not be more than 45 years.
- Salary: Selected candidates will get the below mentioned salary respectively.
- State Project Coordinator – Rs.50,000
- Computer Assistant – Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 20,000
- Educational Qualification and Experience:
- State Project Coordinator – 1. Masters Degree in Forestry/ Agricultural Sciences/Horticultural Sciences/ Natural Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Environmental Sciences. 2. 5 years proven experience and knowledge in implementing and coordinating biodiversity/plant related projects.
- Computer Assistant – 1. Graduate in Computer applications or Graduation in computersciences such as BCA, MCA, B.Sc. (Computer Sciences) etc. 2. At least 4-years of experience in the relevant area.
Selection Procedure For Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board (APSBB) – State Project Coordinator, Computer Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/5/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For State Project Coordinator, Computer Assistant Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board (APSBB):
- The application should be sent in the format prescribed in Annexure alongwith the detailed bio-data, resume of work done and papers published alongwith a photograph and attested copies of documents/ testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, computer skills gained and No-objection Certificate from employer if applicant is employed to “THE MEMBER SECRETARY, A.P.STATE BIODIVERSITY BOARD,6 th FLOOR, CHANDRA VIHAR, NAMPALLY, HYDERABAD –500 001”. Applications sent through E-mail: [email protected], However, the application should bear the signature of the applicant and scanned copy of recent photograph. Procedure: Download the application, Fill/type the full details in the word file, take the print out of filled application, Affix Passport Size Page 7 of 10 Photograph & sign on the photo then scan it and send the application through email along with all scanned certificates. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: 25.05.2015. (THROUGH E-MAIL). Applications received after the prescribed date and time will not be entertained. Incomplete applications will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be made.
- The candidates may have to attend an interview (if held) at their own expenses.
- The Offer will be purely temporary and initially for a period mentioned in the advertisement. The persons engaged cannot claim any permanent postings in Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board/NBA/UNEP/GEF.
- The National Project Director of the project reserves the right to terminate the services of the personnel engaged. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. No correspondence regarding the status of the applications will be entertained from the candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
- The other terms and conditions regarding employment will be prescribed in the service contract.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/5/2015
Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board (APSBB) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO: 130/APSBDB/UNEP-GEF/2010
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016