Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Staff Assistant on or before 19/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB)
Vacancy Name :Staff Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 73 Posts
Salary : Rs.7,200-19,300/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited, Troop Bazar, Hyderabad-500 001
Detail Of Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) Staff Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for Appointment to the post of ‘Staff Assistant’ in Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd., (TSCAB), Hyderabad (2015-16)
- No of Post : 73 Posts
- PAY SCALE & EMOLUMENTS : The Scale of Pay for the post of Staff Assistant, is on par with IBA scales, at present is Rs.7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/ 4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300/- (20 stages) Plus 6 Stag incr of Rs.800/- each tri-annually and 7th stag. increment to be released after two years of receiving 6th stag increment. The existing pay scales are due for revision w.e.f.1.11.2012. Approximate Gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay is Rs.16,340/- (as at July 2015) plus other allowances applicable such as Medical Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, etc., and other benefits such as Contributory PF, Medical Reimbursement, Leave Encashment, LTC, etc.
- AGE (as on 01.08.2015) : Above 18 years – Below 28 years i.e. candidates should have been born on or after 02.08.1987, but not later than 01.08.1997 (both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualification (as on 01.08.2015): Any Graduate from a Recognized University. Proficiency in Telugu language is desired. Knowledge of English is required. Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
Application Fee including Bank and other Charges (Non-Refundable) : The application fee including intimation charges (non-refundable), is prescribed as under: 1. SC/ST/PC/EXS (intimation charges) Rs. 50/- 2. General/BC (application + intimation charges) Rs.400/- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate including the candidate applying under reserved category. The fee/intimation charges as mentioned in the above table is excluding the transaction charges payable to the State Bank of India. Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
Selection Procedure For Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) – Staff Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/08/2015
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Examination, which will comprise
How To Apply For Staff Assistant Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB):
- DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR : A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION B. PAYMENT OF FEES C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD Candidates can apply online only from 07.08.2015 to 19.08.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION Before applying online, candidates should- (i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload. (ii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. (iii) APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE). PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE : 07.08.2015 to 19.08.2015. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Application Procedure 1. Candidates to go to the TSCAB website http://www.tscab.org click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen. 2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. 3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission. 4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. 5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. 6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button. 7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”. 8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. 9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. 10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. 11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- PAYMENT OF FEES ONLINE MODE ONLY 1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. 2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. 3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE 4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. 5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment. 6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful. 7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates. 8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed. 9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/08/2015
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017