Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (APGB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (APGB).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Office Assistant Job on or before 01/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (APGB)
Vacancy Name : Office Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 108 Post
Salary : Rs.11,765-31,540/- p.m
Job Location : KADAPA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 01/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK HEAD OFFICE, OPP. OFFICERS CLUB, RAYACHOTY ROAD KADAPA – 516 001.
Detail of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (APGB) Office Assistant Recruitment:
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE – III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||108||Rs.11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7- 28110- 2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 C. EMOLUMENTS: For Office Assistants -: Rs.18,172/- approx. Per month||Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4 th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in. * Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II ). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have – a. Local language (Telugu) at 10thStd level OR b. Native language (Telugu) at 10thStd level OR c. Local language (Telugu) at any level above 10thStd and upto graduation level|
- APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE) : Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs. 40/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs.150/- for all others The fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD is towards postage/intimation charges only and for others the fee includes postal charges of Rs.40/-.
- PROBATION PERIOD: Candidates selected for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be put on probation for a period of 1 year which can be extended for a further period not exceeding 6 months. Note: It is clarified that Persons with Disabilities will have to work in Branches/Offices which have posts identified by the Bank as suitable for them. Candidates belonging to Reserved Category, including Persons with Disabilities, for which no reservation has been announced, are free to apply for vacancies announced for Unreserved category provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down for Unreserved category. The number of vacancies in UR category and also the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirements of the Bank.
- BOND AMOUNT: Candidates selected for appointment to the cadre of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) have to execute a bond agreeing to pay to the Bank a sum of Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One lakh only), in the event of their leaving the Bank’s job within a period of 1 year from the date of their joining. This will be in addition to the provision of Regulation 10 of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (Officers and Employees’) Service Regulations-2010.
Selection Procedure for Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (APGB) – Office Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/10/2015.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE – III of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW: Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies shortlisted based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained in CWE – III of IBPS. Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank.
How to apply for Office Assistant Vacancy in Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (APGB) :
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.apgb.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.apgb.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification. the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. Candidates can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only. Go to the nearest Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos. as mentioned in point No.(H)
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.apgb.in All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview. The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below: 1. Printout of the online application submitted. 2. 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language (Telugu) for posts of Office Assistants (Multipurpose). 3. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank. 4. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification; 5. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable. 6. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable. 7. Photo identity proof. 8. Any other relevant document If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) or in any other organizations either private or public will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered. It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/10/2015