Andhra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty Post through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Faculty Post Job on or before 10/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Andhra University
Vacancy Name : Faculty Post
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Visakhapatnam
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Registrar Andhra University, Visakhapatnam – 530003 Andhra Pradesh
Detail of Andhra University Faculty Post Recruitment:
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications from the eligible candidates to the INSPIRE Faculty Scheme of the Department of Science and Technology under the Institutional Mode. INSPIRE Faculty Scheme: The Department of Science and Technology (DST), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, has launched the “Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) http://www.inspire-dst.gov.in/faculty_scheme.html” program in 2008. The program aims to attract talent for study of science and careers with research. The importance of Assured Career Opportunity in R&D sector has been recognized. INSPIRE Faculty Award Scheme opens up an “Assured Opportunity for Research Career (AORC)” for young researchers in the age group of 27-32 years. It offers a contractual research awards to young achievers and opportunity for independent research in the near term and emerge as a future leader in the long term. Based on the announcement made the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India regarding ‘INSPIRE Faculty Scheme’,
The Subject areas identified for faculty positions are:
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Other sciences Amount & Duration of each INSPIRE Faculty Award:Each selected INSPIRE Faculty shall be eligible to receive a consolidated amount equivalent to the scale of the Assistant Professor of an IIT as an Award amount. In addition, a Research Grant of Rs 7 lakh per year for 5 years shall also be provided to each successful candidate to carry out their research work at the host institution.
- The INSPIRE Faculty Award is for a maximum period of 5 (five) years.
- Each INSPIRE Faculty Award shall be regulated as per the guidelines available at the website: http://www.inspire-dst.gov.in/faculty_scheme.html Candidates are advised to visit the website and the read the Guidelines for reference before applying in INSPIRE Faculty Award Scheme.
- Essential: Indian citizens and people of Indian origin including NRI/PIO status with PhD (in any Science, mathematical science, engineering, and pharmacy) from any recognized university in the world. Those who have submitted their PhD Theses and are awaiting award of the degree are also eligible. However, the award will be conveyed only after confirmation of the awarding the PhD degree. The upper age limit as on 1st January 2015 should be 32 years for considering support for a period of 5 years. However, for SC and ST candidates upper age limit will be 35 years. Publications in highly reputed journals demonstrating research potential of the candidate.
- Desirable Candidates who are within top 1% at the School Leaving Examination, IIT-JEE rank, 1st Rank Holder either in graduation or post-graduation level university examination (which are used presently for identifying INSPIRE Scholars at under-graduate level and INSPIRE Fellows for doctoral degree).
Selection Procedure for Andhra University – Faculty Post Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Faculty Post Vacancy in Andhra University :
In breeding by host institution is generally not encouraged . However in case of potential researchers specific justification and commitment for development of independent direction of research should be clearly delineated along with the application.
Interested candidates need to apply only through ‘Institutions Mode’ in response to this notification. Use of more than one Mode for submitting application shall call for rejection of application. Candidate can get more details (INSPIRE Faculty Scheme guidelines, Application format etc.) about the scheme from Website: http://www.inspire-dst.gov.in/faculty_scheme.html
Duly filled-in applications on the prescribed format along with testimonials & other required documents should be submitted on or before 10th June 2015 by post to:
Visakhapatnam – 530003
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017