Andhra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Assistant Job on or before 2/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Andhra University
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000-15,000/- p.m
Job Location : Visakhapatnam
Last Date to Apply for this job : 2/6/2015.
Address for the Job Vacancy : ANDHRA UNIVERSITY College of Engineering Dept. of Computer Science and Systems Engg. Visakhapatnam – 530 003
Detail of Andhra University Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one Research Assistant post and one Laboratory Assistant Post to work in the NRB sponsored research project on the development of Embedded Computer Based Active Noise Control System under the guidance of Prof P. Seetharamaiah.
- Project Duration: Maximum Two years
- Emoluments: A Maximum of Rs.15,000/- per month for Research Assistant and A Maximum of Rs.10,000/- per month for Laboratory Assistant based on qualifications and experience
- Qualifications/Experience For Research Assistant: B.Tech/M.Tech in ECE or CSE or EEE or E&I with first class with suitable experience desirable. Preference may be given to candidates having knowledge in programming Microcontrollers, DSPs,MATLAB , FPGAs, etc..
- Qualifications/Experience For Laboratory Assistant: Diploma in ECE or CSE with first class with suitable experience desirable. Preference may be given to candidates having knowledge in programming Microcontrollers, DSPs, MATLAB , FPGAs, etc..
- Nature of Post: Purely Temporary
Selection Procedure for Andhra University – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/6/2015..
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Assistant Vacancy in Andhra University :
Applicants can send the biodata with attested copies of certificates, latest photograph etc., by mail or e-mail to Dr. P. Seetharamaiah, Principal Investigator, Department of C S & S Engg., A.U.College of Engineering(A), Andhra University, Visakhapatnam – 530003 on or before 02nd June 2015. Short listed candidates as per the requirement will be called for interview. The decision of the selection committee is final. The date of interview will be intimated to the candidates through e-mail only. NO travelling allowance & DA will be given and the candidates are to make own arrangements for their travel and stay to attend the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/6/2015.