Andhra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior / Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior / Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 31/03/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Andhra University|
|Vacancy Name||Senior / Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office of the Principal, AU College of Science & Technology:ANDHRA UNIVERSITY, VISAKHAPATNAM|
Detail of Andhra University Senior / Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of Post: Senior / Junior Research Fellow (SRF / JRF) – 1 No.
- Title of Project: “Studies on CDOM variability, structure and affecting factors for improving ocean colour algorithm in the mid-western Bay of Bengal”
- A post of JRF to be upgraded to SRF is available w.e.f. 01.04.2015 in the above INCOIS (Indian national Centre for Information Services, Ministry of Earth Sciences) Project. The project work involves extensive field work and laboratory analyses of marine samples. The post is purely temporary, but may be extended up to the end of the residual duration of the project depending on satisfactory performance of the project and the candidate. Salaries are as per the rules in force. The age limit is as per CSIR rules. Candidates intending to appear for the Walk-in interview have to submit their bio-data with complete details of essential and additional qualifications together with supporting documents at least one hour before the Interview to the undersigned. No TA / DA will be paid to candidates for attending the interview. The selected candidates should be prepared to join duty immediately.
- SRF: (i) I Class M.Sc. in Chemistry with any specialization / M.Sc. in Marine Sciences with Chemical Oceanography as specialization, (ii) Minimum 2 years experience as SRF/JRF in analysis of seawater and marine sediments, and (iii) Minimum 2 research publications in reputed journals. If no suitable SRF candidates are available JRF may be filled.
- JRF: I Class M.Sc. in Chemistry with any specialization / M.Sc. in Marine Sciences with Chemical Oceanography as specialization. CSIR/UGC NET qualification is desired.
Selection Procedure for Andhra University – Senior / Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 31/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior / Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Andhra University:
PROFESSOR NITTALA S. SARMA Principal Investigator, INCOIS Project; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 31/03/2015
Venue: Office of the Principal, AU College of Science & Technology: