Andhra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior, Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior, Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Andhra University
Vacancy Name : Senior, Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : VISAKHAPATNAM
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 06/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ANDHRA UNIVERSITY, VISAKHAPATNAM-530 003
Detail of Andhra University Senior, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of Post: Senior / Junior Research Fellow (SRF / JRF) – 2 No.
- Title of Project: “Studies on CDOM variability, structure and affecting factors for improving ocean colour algorithm in the mid-western Bay of Bengal”
- Qualifications: .SRF: (i) M.Sc. (minimum II Class) in Chemistry with any specialization / Marine Sciences with any specialization, (ii) Minimum 2 years experience as SRF/JRF in water / Plankton analysis, and (iii) Research publications in reputed journals. JRF: M.Sc. (minimum II Class) in Chemistry with any specialization / Marine Sciences with any specialization. Preference will be given to candidates with CSIR/UGC NET qualification and / or publications in reputed journals.
Selection Procedure for Andhra University – Senior, Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 06/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior, Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Andhra University:
Two posts of SRF are available in the above Project funded by INCOIS (Indian national Centre for Information Services, Ministry of Earth Sciences). If no suitable candidates are available for SRF, JRF may be filled again subject to availability of suitable candidates. The project work involves extensive field work, laboratory analyses and data processing using modern statistical tools of marine samples. The posts are purely temporary, and extendable up to a maximum of the residual duration of the project i.e., 31.03.2017, depending on satisfactory performance of the candidates. Salaries are as per the rules in force. The age limit is as per CSIR rules. Candidates intending to appear for the Walk-in interview have to submit bio-data with complete details of essential and additional qualifications together with supporting documents and a letter of recommendation in advance to the undersigned. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview. The selected candidates should be prepared to join duty immediately.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/10/2015
ANDHRA UNIVERSITY, VISAKHAPATNAM-530 003
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017