Andhra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E, M.Tech, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 6/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Andhra University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000-20,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||6/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING A.U.ENGINEERING COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (A) ANDHRA UNIVERSITY VISAKHAPATNAM – 530 003|
Detail of Andhra University Project Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following positions to work in the following research /consultancy activities.
NRB research Project “Design & Development of Electromagnetic Launching system for Light Weight Torpedo, Decoys etc.,” (for eighteen months or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier)
|A1||Project officer (The tenure is Eighteen months or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.) Rs. 18,000/- pm||01||I class, M.E/M.Tech|
|B1||Post Graduate Assistant (The tenure ends by 31 Jan 2016) Rs. 20,000/- pm||1||I class, M.E/M.Tech Candidate with experience in execution of similar activities will be preferred|
|B2||Graduate Assistant (The tenure ends by by 31 Jan 2016) Rs. 16,000/- pm||1||I class B.E./B.Tech M.E/M.Tech will be preferred.|
Candidates possessing ME/M.Tech (Control systems/ Power Electronics/ Electrical Machine Design/Industrial Drives degree and having proven knowledge in
- Implementation of Control Algorithms and hard ware fabrication.
- Proven Acquaintance with MATLAB, Simscape, Maxwell, Speed, CFD etc.
- Programming Micro-controllers/Digital Processors/Micro-processors.
- Knowledge of servo systems, special purpose motors design & simulation
Selection Procedure for Andhra University- Project Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Andhra University:
- Applications with full bio-data, attested copies of certificates related to qualifications and experience, recent publications, latest photograph etc., may be sent by mail or e-mail ([email protected]) to the Principal Investigator, Department of Electrical Engineering, A.U.College of Engineering(A), Andhra University, Visakhapatnam – 530 003 on or before 06 April 2015.
- Only the short listed candidates as per the requirement and basing on their experience in execution of similar activities will be called for interview.
- The decision of the selection committee is final.
- The date of interview will be intimated to the candidates through e-mail only.
- All positions are purely temporary and liable for termination at any point of time without stating any reason thereof.
- Separate applications are to be submitted for each position. Mention the position code.
- NO travelling allowance & DA will be given and the candidates are to make own arrangements for their travel and stay to attend the interview.
- The selected candidates are liable to work at any place as per the requirement of the project /Principal Investigator.
- Selected candidates should join the position immediately
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/4/2015