Andhra University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, Post Graduate, Ph.D, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 27.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Andhra University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d, 10TH, Any Post Graduate, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||19 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Organic Chemistry & , Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530 003|
Detail of Andhra University – Project Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Research Scientist (Physical Sciences)- 1 post Candidates with Ph.D in Chemical Sciences and Physical sciences and experience in research.
- Research Scientist (biological Sciences) -1 post Candidates with Ph.D in Biological Sciences
- Project Assistants (Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering) – 11 posts Candidates passed PG with 50% marks in concerned department.
- Technical Assistants ( Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences) – 4 posts Candidates passed PG with lab experience in concerned department.
- Data Entry Operator/ Clerk – 1 post Candidates with B.Sc in CS/ B.Com computers/ BCA with experience in data entry.
- Attendant / Office by -1 post Indicants passed in class 10.
Selection Procedure for Andhra University – Project Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant & More Vacancies – Vacancy in Andhra University:
Candidates can apply with bio-data, copies of certificates, recent photograph through email to [email protected] or can send through post to Coordinator, DST-PURSE Programme, Department of Biotechnology and the address of university as mentioned in job advertisement. The last date for receiving applications is March 27, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.03.2015