Andrew Yule and Company Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer (Design) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andrew Yule and Company Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Engineer (Design) on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Andrew Yule and Company Limited
Vacancy Name : Engineer (Design)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 16,400-3%-40,500/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Director (Personnel) at 8, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Sarani, Kolkata-700001
History of Andrew Yule is not only about its business empire but also about the immense contributions it made towards socio-economic and industrial development of the country. It all started in 1863 when Andrew Yule, a young entrepreneur from Scotland arrived in Calcutta, the then imperial capital of India and founded the Company as a managing agency at a time when the railways, telegraph and postal services made a beginning in the country. By 1875 the Company established substantial business interest in jute, tea, cotton, coal and insurance.
Detail Of Andrew Yule and Company Limited Engineer (Design) Recruitment:
- THE COMPANY : Andrew Yule & Co. Ltd (AYCL) was the largest Managing Agency House in India with more than 55 companies under its control at one point of time during its history spanning more than 150 years. AYCL became a Government of India Enterprise in 1979. AYCL, today is a multiproduct, Multi Unit Company having three Operating Divisions namely, Engineering, Electrical and Tea Division and one service Division viz. General Division. Each of the Division works as a separate Profit Centre. Each Division other than General Division is headed by a General Manager with requisite independent authorities and business Plan.
- JOB TITLE : Engineer (Design).
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : The ideal candidate should be a Graduate Engineer in Electrical Engineering from a recognised university with 02-03 years post qualification experience. The candidate must be able to effectively handle negotiations and technical discussions with the customers. Should have done 220 KV Design independently and exposure to 400 KV transformer design will be preferred. Candidate must be computer proficient with thorough knowledge in Design and Sortware Application.
- Age limit 30 years.
- LOCATION : The selected candidate will be placed at Company’s factory situate at 5/346, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Perungudi, Chennai – 600 096. However, may be transferred anywhere in India wherever the Company is having business interest.
- COMPENSATION : Pay Scale – Rs. 16,400-3%-40,500 Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/minority/differently abled persons apply as per Government Rules. The candidates working with Public Sector Enterprises, Govt. Departments, statutory corporations should apply strictly
through proper channel and must enclose a No Objection Certificate while sending the Application. The No Objection Certificate may also be produced during the Interview, if not enclosed with the Application.
Selection Procedure For Andrew Yule and Company Limited – Engineer (Design) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Engineer (Design) Vacancy in Andrew Yule and Company Limited:
Interested candidates may apply to Director (Personnel) at 8, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Sarani, Kolkata-700001 within 15 (Fifteen) days
from the date of publication of the advertisement. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification. The company reserves the right to reject all or any of the applications received without assigning any reason thereof.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017