Andrew Yule and Company Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Welfare Officer through recruitment notification – Andrew Yule and Company Limited Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2015/1 . Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andrew Yule and Company Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Manager, Welfare Officer on or before 18/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Andrew Yule and Company Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager, Welfare Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Andrew Yule and Company Limited, Director (Personnel) at 8, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Sarani, Kolkata-700001|
Detail of Andrew Yule and Company Limited Assistant Manager, Welfare Officer Recruitment:
Andrew Yule & Co. Ltd (AYCL) was the largest Managing Agency House in India with more than 55 companies under its control at one point of time during its history spanning more than 150 years. AYCL became a Government of India Enterprise in 1979. The present subscribed and paid up Capital of AYCL is Rs. 6522.77 lakhs of which Government of India holds 93.30%. AYCL, today is a multi-product, Multi Unit Company having three Operating Divisions namely, Engineering, Electrical and Tea Division and one service Division viz. General Division. Each of the Division work as a separate Profit Centre. Each Division other than General Division is headed by a General Manager with requisite independent authorities and business Plan.
- JOB TITLE :(i) Assistant Manager – Tea Division. (ii) Welfare Officer – Tea Division
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Assistant Manager (West Bengal & Assam Gardens) : The ideal candidate should be a Graduate Degree in Plantation Management/ Bio-Science/Science/Arts/Commerce preferably with short-term Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma (02 years) in HR / Personnel Management / Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management / Agricultural Science with post qualification experience of 02 to 03 years within the age limit of 30 years.
- Welfare Officer (West Bengal Garden) : The ideal candidate should be a Graduate with advanced certificate in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations or Labour Welfare with 02 to 03 years post qualification experience within the age limit of 30 years. Candidate must be qualified in terms of West Bengal Plantation (Welfare Officer) Rules, 1979 including the viva-voce test conducted by a Board constituted by the Labour Department of the State Government.
- Welfare Officer (Assam Garden) : The ideal candidate should be a Graduate with 02 to 03 years post qualification experience within the age limit of 30 years. Candidate with advanced certificate in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations or Labour Welfare will be given preference.
- LOCATION : The selected candidate will be placed at Company’s Tea Estates in West Bengal & Assam . However, the service is transferable anywhere in India.
- COMPENSATION : (i) Assistant Manager – Pay Scale 16,400-3%-40,500 (ii) Welfare Officer – Pay Scale 16,400-3%-40,500
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/minority/differently abled persons apply as per Government Rules. The candidates working with Public Sector Enterprises, Govt. Departments, statutory corporations should apply strictly through proper channel and must enclose a No Objection Certificate while sending the Application. The No Objection Certificate may also be produced during the Interview, if not enclosed with the Application.
Selection Procedure for Andrew Yule and Company Limited – Assistant Manager, Welfare Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Manager, Welfare Officer Vacancy in Andrew Yule and Company Limited:
Interested candidates may apply to Director (Personnel) at 8, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Sarani, Kolkata-700001 within 15 (Fifteen) days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Internal candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and not below the cadre non-unionised supervisor (S-5) may also apply. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification. The company reserves the right to reject all or any of the applications received without assigning any reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/02/2015
Reference: Andrew Yule and Company Limited Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2015/1 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Andrew Yule and Company Limited|
|Other Central Government jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016