Anna University (ANNAUNI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification -. Candidates who have completed MSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University (ANNAUNI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 28/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Anna University (ANNAUNI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.32,500/p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job :28/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Anna University, Chennai
Detail of Anna University (ANNAUNI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Project : DST Project ” Investigations on Perovskites based Solar Cells”
- Qualifications : Post- Graduate degree in Physics/ Chemistry /Materials Science/ Applied Sciences. NET/GATE Qualified candidates preferred. or Post-Graduate degree (M.E./M.Tech.) in Energy/ Nanoscience & Technology.
- Number of the Posts : 2
- Salary : Rs. 32,500 (Rs.25,000+30% HRA per month) for first two years Rs. 36,400 / (Rs.28,000+30% HRA per month) for the third year
Selection Procedure for Anna University (ANNAUNI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Anna University (ANNAUNI) :
Applications on plain paper along with complete Bio-data, attested copies of Certificates/ Mark sheets, evidence of any other academic credentials such as GATE/NET qualification and brief write-up of the research work to be carried out should reach The Director Crystal Growth Centre, Anna University, Chennai 600025 on or before 28. 10.2015 .
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/10/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016