Anna University (ANNAUNIV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University (ANNAUNIV)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 20/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Anna University (ANNAUNIV)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Science and Technology (DST, Anna University, Chennai-600025|
Detail of Anna University (ANNAUNIV) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the project funded by Nano Mission, Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi in the Department of Biotechnology, Anna University-BIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli- 620 024 on temporary basis.
- Title of the project Fluorescent protein-reporter based assay to measure toxicity of nanomaterials
- Tenure of the project 3 years
- No. of post One
- Name of Post JRF
- Essential qualifications: First class in M.Tech. Biotechnology/ Nanomedicine/ Nanobiotechnology/Nanotechnology
- Desirables Experience in animal tissue culture, Molecular cloning, Protein purification and publication in refereed journals.
- Emoluments Rs. 18,000/-pm + HRA (for 1st and 2nd year) and Rs. 20,000/-pm + HRA for 3rd year HRA@ 20%
Selection Procedure for Anna University (ANNAUNIV)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/02/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Anna University (ANNAUNIV):
Candidates recruited for JRF can register for pursuing Ph.D. programme in Anna University, Chennai. Interested candidates meeting the eligibility requirements are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with attested copies of certificates, Testimonials and reference letters to the undersigned on or before 20-02-2015. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview The interview call letter will be send only through e-mail Address for correspondence Dr. P. Rajaguru Principal Investigator Department of Biotechnology Anna University-BIT Campus Tiruchirappalli – 620 024. Ph: +91-9486633577 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ANNAUNIV|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|