Anna University (ANNAUNIV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University (ANNAUNIV)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 10/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Anna University (ANNAUNIV)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. S. Ramalingam. Associate Professor, Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
Detail Of Anna University (ANNAUNIV) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Project title: “Metabolic Engineering of Lactococcus lactis for production of propionic acid”
- Position JRF
- No of Post One
- Stipend Rs 25000/- pm + 30% HRA for the first two years of the project. If the work and progress is found to be satisfactory at the end of each year, the JRF will be promoted to a SRF with an increased emolument of Rs.28,000/- pm + 30% HRA after 2 years. Required Profile M.Tech in Biotechnology, Bio-Pharmaceutical Technology/ Industrial Biotechnology/ Biochemical Engineering/ Fermentation Technology (with a First Division percentage/CGPA). Should have cleared GATE or a NET/ All India Entrance Examination.
- Desired Profile Experience in Molecular Biology and Bioprocess Technology.
Selection Procedure For Anna University (ANNAUNIV) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Anna University (ANNAUNIV):
Selection Process Selection will be made based on a written test and interview. No TA/DA will be provided to attend the written test and interview. Send in your resumes to email@example.com on or before October 10th 2015. After a scrutiny, you will receive a call later only through an e-mail. For further details contact: Dr. S. Ramalingam. Associate Professor, Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/10/2015