Anna University (ANNAUNIV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Non-Professional JRF through recruitment notification – Anna University (ANNAUNIV) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University (ANNAUNIV).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Non-Professional JRF on or before 08/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Anna University (ANNAUNIV)
Vacancy Name : Non-Professional JRF
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-13,200-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Anna University (ANNAUNIV), Chennai-600025
Detail Of Anna University (ANNAUNIV) Non-Professional JRF Recruitment:
- The National Hub for Healthcare Instrumentation Development (NHHID) is funded by the Department of Science and Technology for carrying out mission-oriented projects related to healthcare instrumentation development.
- Project title: – “FIUROpath – fluorimetric immunosensor for Uropathogenic (E. coil)”
- Project Coordinator: Dr. K. Sankaran – E-mail: [email protected]
|Manpower||Essential and Desirable Qualification|
Non-Professional JRF – 1 Post (Rs.2S,OOO/-per month)[email protected]% with NET qualification
(Rs.13,200/- per month) Consolidated with out NET qualification
Essential: M.Sc. (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Allied subjects) U.G. & P.G. – First class & Regular
Desirable: Wet-lab experience in biochemical and molecular biology studies
Selection Procedure For Anna University (ANNAUNIV) – Non-Professional JRF Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Non-Professional JRF Vacancy in Anna University (ANNAUNIV):
- Eligible candidates will be called for a written test followed by interview of shortlisted candidates. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated only to the eligible candidates in due course bye-mail only
- It invites application for the following post. Candidates should submit their CVs on or before 8.7.2015 along with a copy of educational certificates, reprints of recent publications/one page write-up of project work and copy of experience certificates through post to the following address.
- Coordinator NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2 nd Floor, Opposite to Mining Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/07/2015