Anna University (ANNAUNIV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University (ANNAUNIV)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow Job on or before 2/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Anna University (ANNAUNIV)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||2/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Crystal Growth Centre, Anna University, Chennai-25|
Detail of Anna University (ANNAUNIV) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following post in the project undertaken by Crystal Growth Centre, Anna University, Chennai-25,
- Name of the Project : UGC PROJECT Investigations on the pathological deposition of biominerals”
- Principal Investigator : Prof. S. Narayana Kalkura
- Name of the Post : Project Fellow
- Number of the Post : . One
- Duration : 18 months
- Qualifications : Post-Graduate degree in (Physics/ ChemistryMaterials Science NanotechnologyNanobiotechnologyBiochemistryBiophysics/ Biotechnology) with minimum of 55% marks in the subject concerned. NETGATE Qualified candidates preferred.
- Salary : Rs. 14,000 (per month)
Selection Procedure for Anna University (ANNAUNIV)- Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Anna University (ANNAUNIV):
Applications on plain paper along with complete Bio-data, attested copies of certificates / Mark sheets, evidence of any other academic credentials such as GATENET qualification and brief writeup of the research work carried out should reach The Director
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/3/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ANNAUNIV|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|