Anna University (ANNAUNIV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist through recruitment notification – Anna University (ANNAUNIV) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed P.hd can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University (ANNAUNIV).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Scientist on or before 10/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Anna University (ANNAUNIV)
Vacancy Name : Project Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-25,000-50,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Anna University (ANNAUNIV), Chennai – 600025
Detail Of Anna University (ANNAUNIV) Project Scientist Recruitment:
- The National Hub for Healthcare Instrumentation Development (NHHID) is an organization funded by the Department of Science and Technology for carrying out projects on healthcare instrumentation development.
- Application for the position of Scientist is available to take care of the validation of healthcare instruments especially Biosensor based.
- Candidates with analytical ability and interest in analytical instruments should submit their CVs on or before 10.6.2015 along with a copy of educational certificates, reprints of recent publicationspatent abstract, brief write up of product development or project work and experience certificates to the project coordinator through post to the following address.
- Coordinator,NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building,2Floor, Opposite to Mining Engineering,CEG Campus, Anna University,Chennai – 600 025.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview after scrutinizing the applications. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course by e-mail only.
- Manpower:Project Scientist -1 Post (Rang:Rs.25,000- – Rs.50,000/- pm. based on experience).
- Essential and Desirable Qualification:Ph.D / submitted thesis in Chemistry / Biological (Range/- Sciences / Molecular Biology / Biochemistry /Biophysics / Biomedical engineering / Relevant field.U.G. & P.G.– First class & Regular.
- DESIRABLE:Knowledge and experience in validation of Bio-based instrumentation methods.Knowledge and experience in Analytical biochemistry / Chemistry and in developing instrumentation methods and instruments.Publication in peer reviewed journals with impact factor.
Selection Procedure For Anna University (ANNAUNIV) – Project Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Scientist Vacancy in Anna University (ANNAUNIV):
- Application should reach us on or before the specified date (10-06-2015). Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense. Candidates should mention % of UG & PG marks in the resume.
- These posts are purely temporary.
- Selected candidates have to report for their duty within 2 weeks after the interview.
- The duration of the fellowship would be coterminus with the project.
- The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai.
- For further details please contact: Coordinator, NHHID, Anna university, Chennai – 600025.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016