Anna University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Fellow through recruitment notification – Anna University Recruitment 2015 – MIT/RPT/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Teaching Fellow on or before 16/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Anna University
Vacancy Name : Teaching Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : ANNA UNIVERSITY :: CHENNAI – 600 025
Detail Of Anna University Teaching Fellow Recruitment:
There are certain vacancies available in the Department of Rubber and Plastics Technology, MIT Campus and applications are invited in the prescribed format for the post of Teaching Fellow (Temporary). The post is purely temporary and the appointment will be terminated in completion of 6 months.
- Name of the Department: Department of Rubber and Plastics Technology
- Eligibility: 1. First Class M.E. / M.Tech degree with speciliasation in Polymer Science and Technology / Rubber Technology / Plastics Technology with First Class degree in B.Tech Rubber Technology / Rubber and Plastics Technology / Polymer Technology / Plastics Technology / Mechanical Engineering with teaching / research/ industrial experience in Rubber and Plastics Technology / Management will be preferred. 2. First Class M.E / M.Tech with the specialization in CAD, CAD / CAM, Engineering Design with First Class B.E / B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates with teaching / research / industrial experience will be preferred.
- Selected candidates will be appointed on adhoc basis for a period of Six months with a consolidated pay of Rs.20,000/- per month. Extension of service may be considered based on the performance of the candidate and subject to the availability of vacancies in the Department.
Selection Procedure For Anna University – Teaching Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Teaching Fellow Vacancy in Anna University:
Kindly send the filled in enclosed application form and send it to the email ID [email protected] letter for test / interview will be sent by mail only Last date for the receipt of the applications: 16 / 06 /2015. Candidates should appear for the written test / interview with original certificates. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/06/2015
Reference: Anna University Recruitment 2015 – MIT/RPT/2015