Anna University (ANNAUNIV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Fellow through recruitment notification – Anna University (ANNAUNIV) Recruitment 2015 – CEG/CIVIL/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University (ANNAUNIV)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Teaching Fellow on or before 12/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Anna University (ANNAUNIV)
Vacancy Name : Teaching Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Anna University (ANNAUNIV), COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING GUINDY CAMPUS, Chennai
Detail Of Anna University (ANNAUNIV) Teaching Fellow Recruitment:
There are certain vacancies available in the Department of Civil Engineering and applications invited in the prescribed format for the post of Teaching Fellow (Temporary). The post is purely temporary and the appointment will be terminated in completion of 6 months.
- Name of the Department : Civil Engineering
- Eligibility : First Class in B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering / Geoinformatics / Agricultural Engineering WITH First Class in M.E. / M.Tech in Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering / Irrigation Water Management / Integrated Water Resources Management / Coastal Management / Coastal Engineering / Agricultural Engineering / Remote Sensing / Geoinformatics / Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering
- Selected candidates will be appointed on adhoc basis for a period of Six months with a consolidated pay of Rs.20,000/- per month. Extension of service may be considered based on the performance of the candidate and subject to the availability of vacancies in the Department.
Selection Procedure For Anna University (ANNAUNIV) – Teaching Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Teaching Fellow Vacancy in Anna University (ANNAUNIV):
Kindly send the filled in enclosed application form and send it to the mail [email protected] letter for test / interview will be sent by mail only. Last date for the receipt of the applications 12.05.2015. Candidates should appear for the written test / interview with original certificates. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/05/2015
Reference: Anna University (ANNAUNIV) Recruitment 2015 – CEG/CIVIL/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016