Anna University (ANNAUNIV) invites application for the recruitment of Project Scientist with Ph.D Degree holders
Company name : Anna University (ANNAUNIV)
Posts : Project Scientist
Qualification : Ph.D Degree
Salary : Rs.25,000-50,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Chennai
Last date to apply : 13.11.2014
Details of Post :
The National Hub for Healthcare Instrumentation Development (NHHID) is funded by the Department of Science and Technology for carrying out mission-oriented projects related to healthcare instrumentation development, invites application for the following posts.
- No of post : 02
- ESSENTIAL: Ph.D / submitted thesis in Chemistry / Biological Sciences / Molecular Biology / Biochemistry / Biophysics / Biomedical engineering / Relevant field.
- DESIRABLE: Knowledge and experience in protein Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and in developing instrumentation methods and instruments. Publication in peer reviewed journals with impact factor
- Salary : Rs.25,000-Rs.50,000/-pm
- Application should reach us on or before the specified date (13-11-2014).
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense.
- These posts are purely temporary.
- Selected candidates have to report for their duty within 2 weeks after the interview.
- The duration of the fellowship would be co-terminus with the project.
- The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai.
How to apply:
Candidates who have passion for indigenous development of healthcare instrumentation should submit their CVs on or before 13.11.2014 along with a copy of educational certificates, reprints of recent publications/ patent abstract, brief write up of product development or project work and experience certificates to the project coordinator through post to the below mentioned address. Coordinator NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building 2nd Floor, Opposite to Mining Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 13.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Anna University|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017