Anna University (ANNAUNIV) invites application for the recruitment of Software Developer with B.E. / B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc holders
Company name :Anna University (ANNAUNIV)
Posts : Software Developer
Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/-pm
No of Post : 04
Last date to apply : 22/12/2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 04
- Pay Band – PB-3 Rs.15,600-39,100+5,400 GP
- Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech. (CSE / IT / ECE) / MCA / M.Sc.(Comp.Sci.) / M.Sc.(IT) / M.Sc. (Software Technology) / M.Sc. (Maths)
- Experience : Two years of experience in Programming knowledge in Oracle, postgres, Developer 2000, Java, JSP and PHP
GENERAL INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS :
- The applicants should possess the essential and desirable qualifications and experience as on 01.12.2014.
- All appointments will be on probation for a period of two years within a continuous period of three years. Probation is liable to be extended / terminated if the performance during the probation period or extended period of probation is not satisfactory.
- Candidates are required to forward their applications in the prescribed form, accompanied by copies of degree certificates and other academic distinctions, transfer certificate from the institution last studied, evidence of age, professional experience, present position and salary drawn.
- Applications from candidates who are employed will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, or a No Objection Certificate produced at the time of interview.
- Completed applications along with a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in the case of SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of the Registrar, Anna University and dated not earlier than 07.12.2014 sent to the REGISTRAR, ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI – 600 025 by Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due or by Courier Mail and the envelope containing the application should be super-scribed on the left hand top corner as”Application for the post of Software Developer. The University is not responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit of the application. The completed application may also be dropped in the box at the Tapal Section at the Administrative Building of the University.
- Applications incomplete in any respect and those received after the due date will be rejected.
- Applications from persons who do not possess the minimum prescribed qualification for the post will be summarily rejected.
- Interim correspondence in connection with the application will not be entertained.
- Appointment on deputation basis will not be considered under any circumstances.
- In case the number of applications received is 5 times more than the number of vacancies, a test will be conducted, to shortlist the candidates. 10.Applicants should be prepared to come for a test and / interview at Chennai at their own cost.
- Requests for change of date of test/interview will not be considered.
- The decision of the Syndicate on the recommendation of the Selection Committee shall be final and no appeal or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to apply:
Prescribed application form together with information and instructions to the candidates, containing the details of qualification, field of specialization, etc., can be downloaded from the website www.annauniv.edu. The candidates shall send the application duly enclosing a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST of Tamilnadu candidates) dated not earlier than 07.12.2014 along with the required enclosures to “The Registrar, Anna University, Chennai 600 025”. Last date for the receipt of completed application is 22.12.2014 by 5.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 22.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Anna University|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017