Anna University is hiring M.E/M.Tech (Chem Engg/Biotech), Qualify in GATE for Junior Research Fellow role Company name : Anna University
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.E/M.Tech (Chem Engg/Biotech)
Salary :Rs 16,000 p.m. for the first two years and Rs 18,000 p.m. for third year Location : Chennai
Last date to apply : 25/01/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Department of Chemical Engineering, A.C.Tech, Anna University, Chennai-25 for research project titled ‘Design and evaluation of anaerobic-aerobic sequential microbial fuel cell for decolorization of textile effluent’ sponsored by Department of Atomic Energy, Board of Research in Nuclear Science (DAE-BRNS).
Junior Research Fellow:
- no of posts :01
- salary :Rs 16,000 p.m. for the first two years and Rs 18,000 p.m. for third year
- Qualification :M.E/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology with minimum 60% marks. GATE qualified candidate may be preferred.
- Application on plain paper along with CV and supporting documents may be sent by post or mail to Dr. J.Jayapriya Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engg ,A.C.Tech, AnnaUniversity, Chennai -600025 latest by 25 January 2014(e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- The candidate would be encouraged to work for his/her Ph.D.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for interview by phone or e-mail. Candidates must bring original certificates/supporting documents and their photocopy
Important dates to remember :
To Receive Education Based Job Alert – Register Now on Fresherslive.com