Anna University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JRF through recruitment notification – Anna University Recruitment 2015 – NO.I/SSB/PERS-V/DEP-IN/2015(112)/4454-4530. Candidates who have completed M.Sc,M.E/M.Tech an apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job JRF on or before 27/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Anna University|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Anna University,Tiruchirappalli|
Detail of Anna University JRF Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the project funded by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi in the Department of Biotechnology, Anna University-BIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli- 620 024 on temporary basis
- Title of the project:Designing minicircle vector for tumor specific coexpression of shRNAs and transgene for improved cancer gene therapy Tenure of the project 3 years
- No. of post: One
- Name of Post:JRF
- Essential qualifications: First class in M.Sc., in Life Science/ M.Tech./M.E. Biotechnology Desirables Experience in animal tissue culture, Molecular cloning, Protein purification and publication in refereed journals.
- Emoluments:For candidates with M.Tech. /M.E.Biotechnology: Rs. 18,000/- pm + HRA (for 1st and 2nd year) and Rs. 20,000/-pm + HRA for 3 rd year For candidates with M. Sc. in Life Science and NET qualified: Rs. 16,000/-pm + HRA (for 1st and 2nd year) and Rs. 18,000/-pm + HRA for 3rd year For candidates with M. Sc. in Life Science: Rs. 12,000/-pm + HRA (for 1st and 2nd year) and Rs. 14,000/-pm + HRA for 3rd year HRA@ 20%
Selection Procedure for Anna University- JRF Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for JRF Vacancy in Anna University:
- Candidates recruited for JRF can register for pursuing Ph.D programme in Anna University, Chennai.
- Interested candidates meeting the eligibility requirements are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with attested copies of certificates, Testimonials and reference letters to the undersigned on or before 27-04-2015.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The interview call letter will be send only through e-mail.
- Only hard copy of the completed application with necessary enclosures will be considered.
- Address for correspondence:Dr. P. Rajaguru Principal Investigator Department of Biotechnology Anna University-BIT Campus Tiruchirappalli – 620 024. Ph: +91-9486633577 Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/04/2015