Anna University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 10.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Anna University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Principal Investigator Department of Biotechnology Anna University-BIT Campus Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.|
Detail of Anna University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the project funded by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi in the Department of Biotechnology, Anna University-BIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli- 620 024 on temporary basis.
- Title of the project Developing human cell based multigene promoter fuorescent protein fusion-reporter genotoxicity assay
- Tenure of the project 3 years
- No. of post One
- Name of Post JRF
- Essential qualifications: First class in M.E./M.Tech. in Biotechnology (or) First class in M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Zoology/ Life Sciences with valid NET score
- Desirables Experience in animal tissue culture, Molecular cloning and publication in refereed journals.
- Emoluments Rs. 25,000/-pm + HRA@ 20%
Selection Procedure for Anna University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.04.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Anna University:
Candidates recruited for JRF can register for pursuing Ph.D. programme in Anna University, Chennai. Interested candidates meeting the eligibility requirements are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with attested copies of certificates, Testimonials and reference letters to the undersigned on or before 10-04-2015. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The interview call letter will be send only through e-mail. Address for correspondence: Dr. P. Rajaguru Principal Investigator Department of Biotechnology Anna University-BIT Campus Tiruchirappalli – 620 024. Ph: +91-9486633577 Email: email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.04.2015