Anna University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 10.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Anna University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Anna University, Chennai|
Detail of Anna University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Department of Chemical Engineering, A.C.Tech, Anna University, Chennai-25 for research project titled ‘Design and evaluation of anaerobic-aerobic sequential microbial fuel cell for decolorization of textile effluent’ sponsored by Department of Atomic Energy, Board of Research in Nuclear Science (DAE-BRNS).
- Post name : Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
- Qualification : M.E/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology with minimum 60% marks. GATE qualified candidate may be preferred. Final year may also apply for the post
- Period of project : Two years.
- Fellowship : As per DAE-BRNS norms (Rs 16,000 p.m. for the first two years and Rs 18,000 p.m. for third year).
- The candidate would be encouraged to work for his/her Ph.D.
Selection Procedure for Anna University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.04.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Anna University:
Application on plain paper along with CV and supporting documents may be sent by post or e-mail to Dr.J.Jayapriya, Associate Professor, Department of Chemical Engg, AC.Tech, Anna University, Chennai -600025 latest by 10 April 2015 (e-mail: [email protected] ). Short-listed candidates will be called for interview by phone or e-mail. Candidates must bring original certificates/supporting documents and their photocopy. * No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.04.2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017