Anna University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 17.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Anna University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Chemistry Anna University, Chennai-600 025|
Detail of Anna University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the selection of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the CSIR funded project under the supervision of Dr. N. RAJENDRAN, Professor. Department of Chemistry, Anna University, Chennai600025. Details of the project are given below.
- Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
- No. of Vacancies : 01
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil Chemistry in any branch. M.E./M.Tech. in Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology. Research experience is preferred
- Stipend : Rs.16,000/- + HRA per month.
- Project Title: Development of nanoporous sodium niobate on 316L SS for biomedical applications
- Duration: 13 months
- Funding Agency: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi.
Selection Procedure for Anna University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17.04.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Anna University:
Interested and eligible applicants may submit the detailed Biodata through E mail (or) by Post to Dr. N. RAJENDRAN Professor Department of Chemistry Anna University, Chennai-600 025. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Last date for submission of application: 17.04.2015 No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview, Selected candidate will be allowed to register for Ph.D degree.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17.04.2015