Anna University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 15/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Anna University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Anna University, Chennai|
Detail of Anna University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Title of project : Hydrogeological Studies of the proposed mining site, Gogi region, Karnataka.
- Sponsoring Agency : Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences
- Number of fellowships : One
- Rs. 16,000/per month HRA+MA
- Eligibility : M.Sc. in GeologyApplied Geology/ Environmental Sciences or equivalent
- Duration : Until March 2016
Selection Procedure for Anna University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Anna University:
Interested candidates can send their bio-data with photo by email (hydrogeo.annaunivsagmail.com) on or before 15.03.2015 and attend an interview (no TADA will be paid) on 16.03.2015 at 10.00 am with original certificates at the department of Geology, Anna University, Chennai – 600025. Selected candidate should be able to join for work immediately. The candidates need to have self motivation, research interest and good communication skills.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/03/2015