Anna University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 20.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Anna University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Industrial Engineering, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 and Safety Research Institute, AERB, Kalpakkam – 603102.|
Detail of Anna University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Safety Research Institute, AERB, Kalpakkam has an ongoing research programme on ‘Reliability and Probabilistic Safety Assessment’ and has research collaboration with Department of Industrial Engineering, Anna University in this area. We are in need of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to carry out research in the above area. The details of the eligibility are given below:
- Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
- No. of Vacancies : 01
- Essential Qualification : M.E./M.Tech. in Reliability Engineering / Industrial Engineering with specialisation in Reliability
- Duration : 2 years
- Stipend : Rs.16,000/- per month (consolidated). Likely to be revised as applicable under DST guidelines) Continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review at the end of second year. On satisfactory performance, the tenure of Fellowship will be further extended and upgraded to Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) from the third year onwards with a stipend of Rs.18,000/- per month (consolidated). The total period of the fellowship shall in no case exceed five years. Subsidised single accommodation at Kalpakkam (based on requirement), contingency grant and other benefits as applicable under Dept. of Atomic Energy guidelines will be extended during the tenure of fellowship.
Selection Procedure for Anna University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.04.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Anna University:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their CV / Biodata along with the attested copies of certificates/marksheets, evidences of any other academic credentials to “Professor & Head, Dept. of Industrial Engineering, Anna University, Chennai 600 025” on or before 20.04.2015 or by email to [email protected] T.A./D.A. will be provided to attend the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.04.2015