Anna University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 26/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Anna University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Anna University, Chennai
Detail Of Anna University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
AU-KBC Research Centre is carrying out funded project titled “Intelligent Remote Health Monitoring System in Sensor Cloud Environment” in association with Department of Science and Technology, NRDMS for the duration of 24 months. Applications are invited for the post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the above project from eligible candidates as detailed below:
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. (ECE/CSE/IT) and M.E/M.Tech. (Communication & Networking/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Communication Systems)
- Desirable : Knowledge in Wireless Sensor Network and Cloud Computing.
- Programming Skills : Java, Python, Perl or PHP, Openstack, Cloudstack and Hadoop.
- Operating Systems : Windows, Linux
- Salary : JRF- Rs. 25,000 + 30% H.R.A per month
Selection Procedure For Anna University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Anna University:
The candidate will be appointed initially for a period of 6 months on a contract basis. During the contract period the above mentioned salary will be paid. However the tenure may be extended till the end of the project based on the performance. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis. The candidate will be permitted to do M.S and Ph.D respectively. Soft copy of the application can be sent to the e-mail ID [email protected] on or before 20.06.2015. The top left corner of the application should super-scribed with MIT-NRDMS 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/06/2015