Anna University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech, M.Pharm can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 07.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Anna University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech, M.Pharma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Principal Investigator – DST-SERB Project Room No. 209, Academic Block Department of Pharmaceutical Technology Anna University BIT Campus Tiruchirappalli – 620 024, Tamil Nadu|
Detail of Anna University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the DST-SERB sponsored research project in the Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Anna University BIT campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620024, Tamil Nadu.
- Title of the Project: “Amelioration of hydrolysable tannin fraction from Terminalia chebula fruits as potent antirheumatic agent”
- Tenure: Three years / Coterminous with the project whichever is earlier
- Name of post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of post: One
- Essential Qualification: M.Pharm [Specialization: Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmacology] / M.Tech. Biopharmaceutical Technology/ M.Tech Biotechnology.
- Desirables: Experience in phytochemical techniques, animal experimentation and cell culture techniques with publications in refereed journals.
- Emoluments Rs.25000/- per month + HRA
Selection Procedure for Anna University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07.05.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Anna University:
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send the completed application along with necessary enclosures (Attested copies of certificates, testimonials and reference letters) in the prescribed format on or before 07.05.2015. Candidates may register for Ph.D if selected for this position. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The interview call letter will be sent only through e-mail. Only hard copy of the completed application with necessary enclosures will be considered. FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT Dr.E.SANMUGA PRIYA Principal Investigator – DST-SERB Project Room No. 209, Academic Block Department of Pharmaceutical Technology Anna University BIT Campus Tiruchirappalli – 620 024, Tamil Nadu. Ph: +91‐98404 00133 Fax: 0431 2407333 Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07.05.2015