Anna University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Anna University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. M. Dharmendirakumar, Senior Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Science and Technology, A. C. Tech, Anna University, Chennai 600025
Detail Of Anna University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of One Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the CSRP-AERB sponsored Research Project (AERB/CSRP/Proj.No.60/13/2015) entitled “Synthesis of chitosan based polyelectrolyte ultrafiltration membrane for the remediation of cesium from aqueous media” for the duration of 3 years in the Department of Applied Science and Technology, Anna University, A C Tech, Chennai-25.
- Qualification: First class M.Sc., in Chemistry/ Biotechnology or Equivalent from a Recognized University, preferably with research experience in the relevant area. NET/GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
- Fellowship: Rs 25000 per month + 30% HRA for first two years and Rs 28000 per month + 30% HRA for the third year.
- Registration for PhD: Selected candidate will be encouraged to register for PhD programme.
Selection Procedure For Anna University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Anna University:
The eligible and interested candidates may send their application with full resume through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Dr. M. Dharmendirakumar, Senior Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Science and Technology, A. C. Tech, Anna University, Chennai 600025. The last date to receive application is 30/05/2015. The short listed candidates will be informed through e-mail for an interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/05/2015