Anna University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 17/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Anna University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. S. Ramalingam, Associate Professor, Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
Detail Of Anna University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Anna University was established on 4th September 1978 as a unitary type of University. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained there from, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities. The University was formed by bringing together and integrating two well-known technical institutions in the city of Madras.
- Project title:” DBT Virtual Enzyme Centre- Development of Enzyme Formulations for Treatment of Ligno-cellulosic Biomass” Position
- No of Post One
- Stipend Rs 25000/- pm + 30% HRA for the first two years of the project. If the work and progress is found to be satisfactory at the end of each year, the JRF will be promoted to a SRF with an increased emolument of Rs.28,000/- pm + 30% HRA
- Required Qualification M.Tech in Biotechnology/ Bio-Pharmaceutical Technology/ Industrial Biotechnology/ Biochemical Engineering/ Fermentation Technology. (with a First Division percentage/CGPA). Students expecting the results of their final M. Tech examination in 2015 are also eligible to apply.
- Desirable Qualification Experience in Molecular Biology and Bioprocess Technology. Valid GATE/UGC-NET score.
Selection Procedure For Anna University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Anna University:
Selection Process Selection will be made based on a written test and interview No TA/DA will be provided to attend the written test and interview. Send in your resumes to [email protected] on or before June 17 th , 2015. After a scrutiny, you will receive a call later only through an e-mail.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/06/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016