Anna University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Non-Professional JRF & Project Associate through recruitment notification – Anna University Recruitment 2015 – NO.I/SSB/PERS-V/DEP-IN/2015(112)/4454-4530. Candidates who have completed MCA & M.sc an apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Non-Professional JRF & Project Associate on or before 05/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Anna University|
|Vacancy Name||Non-Professional JRF & Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||MCA & M.Sc|
|Total No Of Vacancy||02|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||05/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Anna University, Chennai – 600 025|
Detail Of Anna University Non-Professional JRF & Project Associate Recruitment:
- Manpower:Non-Professional JRF – 1 Post (Rs.25,OOO/- per month)[email protected]% with NET qualification(Rs.13,200/- per month) Consolidated with out NET qualification
- Essential and Desirable Qualification:
- Essential: M.Sc. (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Allied subj ects) V.G. & P.G. – First class & Regular.
- Desirable: Wet-lab experience in biochemical and molecular biology studies.
- Manpower:Project Associate (Administration) – 1 Post (Rs.l5,0001- p.m)
- Essential and Desirable Qualification:Essential: Masters in Commerce / Business Administration / Master of Arts in Economicsl Public Administration / – 1 Post Public Relations.Above 55 % in V.G. & P.G.
- Desirable: 1 year of Administrative Experience with M.S. Office skills & Tally.
- Application should reach us on or before the specified date (5-5-2015). Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense.
- Candidates should mention % ofUG & PG marks in the resume.
- These posts are purely temporary.
- Selected candidates have to report for their duty within 2 weeks after the interview
- The duration of the fellowship would be co-terminus with the project
- The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai.
Selection Procedure For Anna University- Non-Professional JRF & Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Non-Professional JRF & Project Associate Vacancy In Anna University:
he National Hub for Healthcare Instrumentation Development (NHHID) is funded by the Department of Science and Technology for carrying out mission-oriented projects related to healthcare instrumentation development. It invites application for the following posts. Candidates should submit their CVs on or before 5.5.2015 along with a copy of educational certificates, reprints of recent publications/one page write-up of project work and copy of experience certificates through post to the following address. Coordinator NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2 nd Floor, Opposite to Mining Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025. Eligible candidates will be called for a written test followed by interview of shortlisted candidates. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated only to the eligible candidates in due course by e-mail only
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/05/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017