Anna University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Pharm, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 20/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Anna University
Vacancy Name :Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Pharma, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,000-16,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Principal Investigator – DST Project Room No. B212 Department of Pharmaceutical Technology BIT Campus, Anna University, Chennai
Detail Of Anna University Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant on temporary basis for the DST, New Delhi sponsored research project in the Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, BIT Campus, Anna University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
- Title of the project : “Targeted Delivery of Camptothecin using Polymer Stabilized Nanoemulsion for Improved Treatment of Breast Cancer”
- Tenure of the project : Two years / Coterminous with the project whichever is earlier
- Qualifications : Essential : First class in M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics/Industrial Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Technology/M. Tech in Nanotechnology)
- Desirable: Experience in Nanoparticulate drug delivery systems and publication in refereed journals.
- Emoluments : The selected candidates will be initially taken as Project Assistant (PA) and will be paid a stipend of Rs. 14,000/- pm. The fellowship will be provided initially for a period of one year. Continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review at the end of each year. On satisfactory performance, the tenure of Fellowship will be further for another one year with a stipend of Rs. 16,000/- pm.
Selection Procedure For Anna University – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Anna University:
Candidates recruited for PA can register for pursuing Ph.D programme in Anna University, Chennai. Interested candidates meeting the eligibility requirements are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with attested copies of certificates, Testimonials and reference letters to the undersigned on or before 20.08.2015 by post/courier. Only hard copy will be considered.
Short listed candidates will be informed through E-mail only. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. DATE OF INTERVIEW: 25.08.2015 FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT Dr. N. Subramanian Principal Investigator – DST Project Room No. B212
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology BIT Campus, Anna University
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/08/2015