Anna University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Teaching Fellow on or before 12/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Anna University
Vacancy Name : Teaching Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Anna University, COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING GUINDY CAMPUS, Chennai
Detail Of Anna University Teaching Fellow Recruitment:
There are certain vacancies available in the Department of Chemistry, CEGC and applications are i n v i t e d in the prescribed format for the post of T e a c h i n g Fellow (Temporary). The post is purely temporary and the appointment will be terminated in completion of 6 months.
- Name of the Department : Department of Chemistry
- Eligibility : M.Sc. (any branch of chemistry) / M. Phil. Chemistry / M.Sc. (any branch of chemistry) with M. Tech. (Polymer Sci. and Engg.) / Ph.D. (any specialization in Chemistry)
- Selected candidates will be appointed on adhoc basis for a period of Six months with a consolidated pay of Rs.20, 000/- per month. Extension of service may be considered based on the performance of the candidate and subject to the availability of vacancies in the Department.
Selection Procedure For Anna University – Teaching Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Teaching Fellow Vacancy in Anna University:
Send the duly filled in enclosed application form to the e-mail ID [email protected] letter for test / interview will be sent by e – mail only. Last date for the receipt of the applications: 12.05.2015. Candidates should appear for the written test / interview with Original certificates. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/05/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017