Anna University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of UIC Coordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, MBA, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Anna University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job UIC Coordinator on or before 25/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Anna University
Vacancy Name :UIC Coordinator
Educational Qualification :M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.50,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Anna University, University Innovation Cluster (VIC-B) Centre for Biotechnology, AC Tech Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600025
Detail Of Anna University UIC Coordinator Recruitment:
- Project title: UNIVERSITY INNOVATION CLVSTER – Biotechnology
- No of Post : 01
- Salary : Rs.50,000/-pm
- Essential: MBA in Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology and MBA or B.Sc / M.Sc life sciences and MBA. First class in UG and PG Degree.
- Job Description: University Innovation Cluster IS the program supported by BIRAC to promote the entrepreneurship in Biotechnology.UIC Coordinator will be the manager, who will be in charge of the day-to-day Operation of the University Innovation cluster.UIC Coordinator will be catering to the needs of UIC -Fellows (entrepreneurs)and administer the UIC under the guindance of University officials.UIC Coordinator will be assisting the UlCFellows in market research. financial feasibility of their project etc. in establishin their business.
- Desirable Qualification: Preparation of business plans and proposals for getting the funding from Venture capitals. angel investors and other resources. Certificate course on entrepreneurship development from EDI or recognized institutes
Selection Procedure For Anna University – UIC Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For UIC Coordinator Vacancy in Anna University:
The University Innovation Cluster (VIC-B) is funded by the BIRAC for special focus on Entrepreneurship development in bioprocess/food technology and Industrial projects in healthcare device development, invites application for the following post. Candidates should submit their CVs on or before 25.09.2015 to the Chief Coordinator through post to the below mentioned address. The Chief Coordinator University Innovation Cluster (VIC-B) Centre for Biotechnology, AC Tech Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600025 Eligible Candidates will be called for a written test followed by interview of shortlisted candidates. The actual date and time for interview will be intimated only to the eligible candidates in due course by email only. For further details please contact: Chief Coordinator. University Innovation Cluster, Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025. Ph.04..t 22541939, [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/09/2015