Anna University invites application for the recruitment of Faculty with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D holders
Company name :Anna University
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs 50,000/- per month
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for Temporary Faculty positions in IIIT Srirangam. The application form and other details can be downloaded from the Institute website www.aubit.eduReservations for the post of Temporary Faculty positions will be as perGovernment of India norms.
The application form duly filled in all respects along with attested copies of necessary documents must reach The Director (I/C), Indian Institute of Information Technology Srirangam (IIITS), BIT campus, Tiruchirappalli-620 024 on or before 30.09.2014 by 5.00 p.m. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
IIIT is offering 3 postgraduate programmes (PG) courses namely: Computer Science Engineering, Database Systems and Software Engineering. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for Temporary Faculty positions in IIIT Srirangam, Tiruchirappalli.
- Temporary faculty is expected to assist the institute for the academic transformation in respect of curriculum development, delivery and evaluation. They have to be academically strong in their respective areas and communicate effectively to the students.
- Qualification: i) UG. should be B . E . / B . T e c h . i n E C E / C S E / I T a n d PG should be M . E . / M . T e c h . in the respective disciplines of C S E / I T . ii) Ph.D. should be i n C S E / I T w i t h first class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA). Ph.D. is desirable.
- Remuneration: (a) For those qualified with Ph.D. – Rs 50,000/- per month (b) For those qualified with Masters Degree (M.Tech/M.E.) with a minimum of 3 years of teaching or research experience in any reputed institution – Rs 35,000/- per month
- No other allowances are admissible.
- Nature of appointment: The appointment is purely temporary for 11(eleven) months only.
- The eligible candidates will be called for written test. This will be followed by interview for candidates shortlisted after written test. Academically strong and brilliant communicators fromleading institutions in the country will stand good chance.
- The date for written test and final interview will be intimated in institute website.
- The hard copy of the filled in application has to be sent to The Director (I/C), Indian Institute of Information Technology, Srirangam, BIT campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024. Tamil Nadu by post on or before 30.09.2014.
- Reservation Policy of Government of India will be applicable in the recruitment of purelyTemporary Faculty.
- If applicable, the candidates are required to enclose their Community Certificate in the prescribed format
- The selected candidates will be required to join immediately.
- Canvassing in any form will render a candidate ineligible.
- Director (I/C) of IIIT Srirangam reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process of temporary faculty in partial or full without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Anna University||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017