Anna University invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc holders
Company name :Anna University
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 13/10/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
- No of post : 01
- Project Title: “Hydrogen Fuel Generation by Splitting of Water using Nanosized Metal Doped Layered Titanates for Fuel Cell Applications”
- Principal investigator: Dr.T.Sivakumar.
- Tenure of Project: 2 Years.
- Qualification :First class in M.Sc Nanoscience and Technology
- Fellowship : Rs. 16,000/- P.M + HRA=30% (Rs.4,800/-)
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview after scrutinizing the applications.
- The actual date and time of the interview will be intimated only to the shortlisted candidates in due course by e-mail only.
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense.
- The appointment is purely temporary for the period of six months and likely to get extended based on the needs of the project.
- Selected candidates have to report within one week after intimation of their selection.
- Candidate with NET-CSIR/ GATE qualification /prior experience in the field of catalysis will be preferred.
How to apply :
Interested candidates are requested to send their C.V both hard and soft copy on or before 13/10/2014 to the Principal Investigator.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 13.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Anna University||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|