Annamalai University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Annamalai University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/07/2015 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Annamalai University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Parangipettai
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 17/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. T. Thangaradjou, Principal Investigator, CAS in Marine Biology, Annamalai University, Parangipettai-608.502, Tamil Nadu
Detail Of Annamalai University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
One vacant post of JRF is to be filled in for the SAC-ISRO project entitled “Bio-physical characterization and site suitability analysis for Indian mangroves”, operated by Dr. T. Thangaradjou, Principal Investigator, CAS in Marine Biology, Annamalai University, Parangipettai-608.502, Tamil Nadu for a period of 20 months.
- Post No.: JRF (1 Nos.)
- Emoluments : Rs.16,000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
- Essential qualifications : First Class M.Sc. degree in Ocean Science & Technology / Marine Biology / Environmental Sciences / Botany / Any degree in life sciences / Marine Sciences NET/GATE qualified candidates and candidates having experience in the Remote Sensing and GIS will be given preference
Selection Procedure For Annamalai University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 17/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Annamalai University:
Eligible candidates can appear for a walk – in – interview on 17th July 2015 at 3.00 p.m. with original certificates, at CAS in Marine Biology, Parangipettai, at their own cost.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/07/2015
VENUE : Dr. T. Thangaradjou, Principal Investigator, CAS in Marine Biology, Annamalai University, Parangipettai-608.502, Tamil Nadu
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016