Annamalai University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Annamalai University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 15 Sep 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Annamalai University
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.14000-16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 15 Sep 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Annamalai University, Chennai
Detail of Annamalai University Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Title of the Project : Development of visible light driven TiO2-ZnFe2O4 nanocomposites for effective environmental remediation
- Qualification and Experience : M.Sc. Chemistry with minimum of 55%. Marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH) or M.Phil in the subject concerned. GATE/NET candidates preferable.
- No.of Post: 1
- Selection Procedure: Interview.
- Pay Scale: (Non-Gate/Non NET) @ 14,000/- pm and for (Gate/NET/GPAT) @ 16,000/-pm.
Selection Procedure for Annamalai University – Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 15 Sep 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Fellow vacancy in Annamalai University:
Last Date for the Receipt of Application : 15.09.2015. Address for Correspondence : Dr. I. MUTHUVEL Principal Investigator Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar 608 002.
Interested candidates should send hardcopy and soft copy (e-mail) of their application with attested copies of certificate and relevant documents before last date.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15 Sep 2015
Annamalai University, Chennai