Annamalai University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Annamalai University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Annamalai University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Salary||Rs.8,000 – 28,000/-pm|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||13/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||CENTRE OF ADVANCED STUDY IN MARINE BIOLOGY Faculty of Marine Science ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY Parangipettai – 608 502, Tamilnadu|
Detail of Annamalai University Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant Recruitment:
A walk- in- interview will be held for the appointment of one Junior Research Fellow and one Field Assistant in the DBT (Govt. of India) sponsored Project titled “Diversity (Cultivable and culture independent), ex-situ conservation and bio-prospecting of Marine actinobacteria for antibiotics, antituberculosis, anti-HIV and immunomodulatory substances”.
- Date of interview : 13th April 2015
- Place of interview : Centre of Advanced Study in Marine Biology, Annamalai University.
- Time of interview : 11 am
- Posts : 1 Junior Research Fellow (JRF- with a salary of Rs. 25,000/-per month + 20% HRA for the first two years as JRF and with a salary of Rs. 28,000/- per month + 20% HRA for the third year for the same person) and 1
- Field Assistant (FA- with a salary of Rs. 8000/- per month fixed for three years)
- Duration : 3 Years
- Qualification (JRF) : M.Sc. in Marine Biotechnology/ Marine Microbiology/ Marine Biology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Zoology/Botany with two years of research experience in the relevant field. NET/GATE qualified candidates and candidates having experience in the proposed aspect of research as evidenced by publications will be given preference
- Qualification (FA) : A pass in higher secondary school with good experience in swimming and field work along the coast.
Selection Procedure for Annamalai University – Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 13/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant vacancy in Annamalai University:
Applicants should report 30 minutes before the schedule time of interview and submit the following documents for verification: 1. Application in plain paper addressed to the PI 2. Latest CV along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials 3. Thesis/ project report and publications (if any) 4. The original certificates and mark sheets are to be presented before the Selection Committee on the day of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/04/2015
VENUE : Centre of Advanced Study in Marine Biology, Annamalai University.
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017