Annamalai University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Research Assistants through recruitment notification – Annamalai University Recruitment 2015 – Ref: G4/62334/2014 Date: 27.4.2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Annamalai University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow/ Research Assistants. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/05/2015 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Annamalai University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow/ Research Assistants
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.10,000 – Rs.16,000/-
Job Location : Karaikudi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 15/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : CAS in Marine Biology, Parangipettai
Detail Of Annamalai University Junior Research Fellow/ Research Assistants Recruitment:
Junior Research Fellow:
- No. of Post : 1
- Project Title : “Bio-physical characterization and site suitability analysis for Indian mangroves”
- Qualifications : First Class M.Sc. degree in Ocean Science & Technology / Marine Biology / Environmental Sciences / Botany / Any degree in life sciences NET/GATE qualified candidates and candidates having experience in the Remote Sensing and GIS will be given preference
- Emoluments : Rs.16,000/-
- No. of Post : 1
- Project Title : “Determination of specific absorption coefficient for the dominant micro algal species of east coast of India — A step towards developing community based chlorophyll and accessory pigments algorithm”,
- Qualifications : First Class M.Sc. degree in Ocean Science & Technology / Marine Biology / Marine Biotechnology / Marine Microbiology / Any branch of life sciences. NET/GATE qualified candidates and candidates having experience in the relevant fields will be given with preference.
- Emoluments : Rs.10,000/-
Selection Procedure For Annamalai University – Junior Research Fellow/ Research Assistants Post:
- Written Test on 15/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow/ Research Assistants vacancy in Annamalai University:
Eligible candidates can appear for a walk – in – interview on 15th May 2015 at 3.00 p.m. with original certificates, at CAS in Marine Biology, Parangipettai, at their own cost
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/05/2015
VENUE : CAS in Marine Biology, Parangipettai
Reference: Annamalai University Recruitment 2015 – Ref: G4/62334/2014 Date: 27.4.2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016