Annamalai University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow/ Lab Assistant through recruitment notification – Annamalai University Recruitment 2015 – REF: G4(1)/1630/2013. Candidates who have completed 12th/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Annamalai University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellow/ Lab Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/04/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Annamalai University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow/ Lab Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||05|
|Salary||Rs.5,000 – Rs.10,000/-pm|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Dean & Director, Co-ordinator, CAS in Marine Biology, Faculty of Marine Sciences, Annamalai University, Parangipettai – 608 502, Tamilnadu|
Detail of Annamalai University Project Fellow/ Lab Assistant Recruitment:
Three post of Project Fellows and Two post of Lab Assistants are to be filled for the MHRD Project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Training and Research in Frontier Areas of Science & Technology” to be operated by the Dean & Director, Co-ordinator, CAS in Marine Biology, Faculty of Marine Sciences, Annamalai University, Parangipettai – 608 502, Tamilnadu
Project Fellow: 3 Nos.:
- Salary : Rs.10,000/- (Consolidated)
- Essential qualifications : M.Sc. degree in Marine Biology and Oceanography/ Marine Biotechnology/ Coastal Aquaculture/ Marine Microbiology/Ocean Science & Technology/ Life Sciences with first class and research experience as evident by publications. NET/GATE qualified candidates and candidates having previous experience will be given perference.
Lab Assistant: 2 Nos:
- Salary : Rs. 5,000/- (Consolidated)
- Essential qualifications : +2 pass
Selection Procedure for Annamalai University – Project Fellow/ Lab Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 30/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Fellow/ Lab Assistant vacancy in Annamalai University:
Eligible candidates can appear for a walk-in-interview on 30.04.2015 at 02.00 p.m with original ceritificates, at CAS in Marine Biology, Parangipettai, at their own cost.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/04/2015
VENUE : Dean & Director, Co-ordinator, CAS in Marine Biology, Faculty of Marine Sciences, Annamalai University, Parangipettai – 608 502, Tamilnadu
Reference: Annamalai University Recruitment 2014 – REF: G4(1)/1630/2013
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016