Anti Corruption Bureau Gujarat invites application for the recruitment of Financial Advisor with Bachelor’s Degree educational background (On Contract Basis)
Company name : Anti Corruption Bureau Gujarat
Posts : Financial Advisor
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Salary : Rs. 40, 000 /pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Gujarat.
Last date to apply : 05 Aug 2014
Details of Post :
Government to curb corruption and bribe badi krtanisrcayi and is at the forefront. Growing badine prevent the bribe giver and taker, especially as both sides melapipanathi unequal and disproportionate assets cases occurring bhrastacaramanthi detect and prevent bribery, anti-corruption bureau of the government’s public interest capable of working at the institution. Corruption eradication campaign effectiveness disproportionate assets cases, the true valuation of the property to the investigation and to advise employing anti-bribery and corruption Bureau for the effective functioning of the office and the district office for Preventive Action Unit 1 Financial Advisor approved by the government of the place is to be appointed on contractual basis.
- No of post : 01
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: Recognized university with a bachelor’s degree candidates will be eligible to apply for Financial Advisers space,
- Salary : Rs. 40, 000 /pm
- Expected experience: Candidates land / revenue and revenue related to the department of revenue must be 10 years of operations, revenue powers and responsibilities of the knowledge / experience table and the assessment of the land revenue laws and sarakarisrini private / public lands from time to time, land revenue and land management policy of the regional study / experience in the selection of candidates will be given top priority.
Said retired civil servant for space may also apply. 60% of the Pay Band + Grade Pena collected monthly as salary after the expiry of the contract will be entitled to the appointment of dhoraneni, their appointment will be subject to government approval.
Appointed candidate to be appointed on a contractual basis, will be able to set the terms of the agreement dhorananusaranum government and the Bureau of the rules and as amended from time to time appointed, the candidate will be bound.
Conditions of Appointments:
- Mr. (appointed municipal candidate’s name) during the period of the contract is Rs. 40, 000 / rest will get a monthly honorarium Group. Their appointment will be on contractual basis and the term of the contract will be 11 months.
- Ubhayapakse with one month notice or one month wage Group may terminate the contract by giving notice to pay.
- Fixed honorarium Group will not be entitled to any bonuses.
- Agreement during the period of Mr. (appointed municipal candidate’s name) and the Group will be entitled to wage any kind will not increase or increment. Dearness allowance, interim relief or other benefits or service subject to the Commission’s salary will not be entitled to any benefits.
- During the contract period will not be entitled to medical expenses.
- Contractual period bajavela service / pensions, bonuses, elatisi, encashment of leave, in advance or not, will be eligible to receive any financial benefits from the government.
- Contractual period if the employee died, he rendered pharajana Group honorarium receivable amount of time the employee will be entitled to family. But another benefit of ekasagresiya compassionate job that will not be admissible as a corollary benefit.
- Mr. (appointed municipal candidate’s name) equal divisions of official duties are duties that will be fixed in time for those who adhere to the duty office at a time to be present in the office. well as the private will be able to part-time job practice elsewhere Do not. days public holidays operational needs of government, regardless of duty as duty, it must be stated. Will be able to take part in political activity.
- Mr. (appointed municipal candidate’s name) during the contract period will be entitled to annual leave of 11 divers will not be entitled to any holiday. Leave it bare except for holiday pay will be deducted. Female employees will be entitled to vacations and holidays according to the ANC.
- Mr. (appointed municipal candidate’s name) will be required to be in residence at the karyamathaka and can not leave the headquarters without the permission of an authorized officer.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05 Aug 2014
|Click here for More Details|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016