Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Investigators through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Field Investigators on or before 21/6/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens meeting the following conditions for engagement of around 13 (Tentative figure) Field Investigators on purely contract basis in the Regional Office of National Sample Survey Office (Field Operational Division) Mohali and its sub-regional offices located at Ludhiana, Bathinda & Faridkot for a maximum of 12 months, starting from 22.07.2016 (or actual date). The selected candidates will be responsible for conduct of field surveys of NSSO in Rural and Urban areas and would be placed at Regional Office Mohali (Code-0320) or its Sub Regional Office Ludhiana (Code-0321), Bathinda (Code-0322) & Faridkot (Code-0323) of Field Operations Division of National Sample Survey Office.
- Essential qualification:- (a) Graduate Degree from a recognized university with Statistics/Economics/Mathematics as one of the papers at Degree level. (b) Knowledge of English and Local Language. (c) Knowledge of Computer applications like MS Office etc
- Desirable qualification:- Experience in conducting field survey and field data collection work in a Government Organization. Such Candidates would be given preference at the time of assessing the suitability for the job.
- Age Limit:- Age of candidate should be 21 to 30 years as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation will be given to those candidates who have experience in conducting field surveys and field data collection work in a Government Organization, for the number of years served in it, as also to Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC Categories or Candidates with disabilities or Ex-servicemen per the GOIs instructions in vogue.
- Reservation/Relaxation:- In respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as also Candidates with disabilities or Ex-servicemen, according to Govt. of India’s Instructions in vogue (First priority may be given to Eligible Ex-Servicemen in respective categories (including General Category)).
- Nature of Duties:- The Field Investigators are required to do field surveys of NSSO to be conducted in rural and urban areas. The duties involve extensive touring within the assigned geographical areas.
- Remuneration:- (i) Field Investigators will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.16,500/- per month. (ii) While on tour TA/DA will be as follows:- TA. Sleeper class fare by ordinary/express train or bus fare for ordinary or express bus or actual fare whichever is less. b. DA:- (i) Ordinary-Rs.150/- (ii) Hotel Stay- Rs.350/-
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/6/2016
- Candidates meeting the conditions in para-2 above shall be shortlisted, if required, and will be called for Interactive session to make an Assessment for selection. The Communication shall be on the postal address given in the application and/ or through e-mail ID given by the Candidates.
How To Apply?:
Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (To be downloaded from the website www.mospi.nic.in) along with Self Addressed duly stamped envelope to the concerned Regional Head Shri KAILASH G. SHARMA of Regional Office concerned. Copies of application form can also be collected in person from the Regional office of NSSO (FOD), free of cost. There is no application fee. Candidates are advised to apply in only one Regional Office. In case it is found that a candidate has applied in more than one Regional Office his application will be rejected. (6) Candidates may satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post before applying as per the conditions given in para-2 above. Receipt of an interview letter from the office should not be taken as Organizations approval of their eligibility for the post. (7) Last Date for submitting Application:- The Application must reach the undersigned by the last date mentioned (21st June 2016) in the advertisement Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained. Regional Head: Sh. Kailash G. Sharma Name of Regional Office NSSO (FOD) Mohali, Address: Punjab (South) Region, SCF 14, Level 1-3, Sector 64, Phase 10, SAS Nagar, Mohali-160062.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/6/2016