Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Photographer Grade II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10th/ +2 Class) can apply for the new recruitment notification from Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Photographer Grade II Job on or before 15.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)|
|Vacancy Name||Photographer Grade II|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation (10TH/ 12TH)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Archaeological Survey of India & Excavation Branch-V, VUDA Bhavan, Floor, VIP Road, Kareli Baug, Vadodara-390 018 (Gujarat)|
Detail of Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) Photographer Grade II Recruitment:
Application are invited from the eligible and qualified candidate in the prescribed proforma for the post
- Name of the Post: Photographer Gr-II
- Total No. of Posts: 01
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 18-25 years. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: (i) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from recognized Board / Institution. (ii) 02 years experience of Indoor & Outdoor photography, developing, printing, copying, enlarging & preparing lantern slides.
- Desirable: (i) Certificate in Photography or Micro photography from recognized Institution (ii) Experience in Cine photography or Micro photography..
- Salary : Rs.5,200-20,000/- p.m. + 2400 GP
Selection Procedure for Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)- Photographer Grade II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.02.2015.
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in technical test & interview.
How to apply for Photographer Grade II Vacancy in Archaeological Survey of India (ASI):
- The post is likely to be permanent but appointment will be made initially on probation for two years.
- Presently, the selected candidate will be posted under jurisdiction of the Excavation BranchV, Vadodara but likely to be transferred anywhere in India.
- The application should reach to the Superintending Archaeologist, Archaeological Survey of India, Excavation BranchV, 3rd Floor, VUDABhavan, VI.. Road, Kareli Baug, Vadodara 390 018 (Gujarat) on or before 15 days from the date of publication of vacancy positively.
- The qualification regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in the case of candidates belonging to the SC & ST categories, if at any stage of selection, the competent authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them as per DoPT (GOI) rules and regulations.
- Application finust be submitted in the prescribed proforma. The application can also be typed in double space or written in own handwriting neatly, but the proforma should be the same as published.
- The application must be filled up either in English or Hindi
- In the top of left corner of the envelop the post applied for must be written,
- Candidate must be registered in any Employment Exchange. The application of candidate not registered in the Employment Exchange will be rejected summarily at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Application should be supported with attested copy of certificate of date of birth educational qualification, caste & experience etc.
- Persons working under Government Semi Govt.Undertaking should apply through proper channel with No objection Certificate
- Self signed one recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form.
- Incomplete application or application submitted in a format other than that which is exactly the same published in this advertisement are liable to be rejected summarily.
- No correspondence will be made in this connection.
- The candidates have to make their own arrangement, if called for TestInterview.
- Application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.02.2015