Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator, Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th/ M.A/ PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Data Entry Operator, Research Associate on or before 25/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)|
|Vacancy Name||Data Entry Operator, Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ M.A/ PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||164 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), National Mission on Monuments & Antiquities GE Building, Red Fort Complex, Red Fort, Delhi- 110006|
Detail of Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) Data Entry Operator, Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the posts of (i) 80 Research Associates and (ii) 84 Data Entry Operators purely on contractual basis for a Period of One Year at various Circles/ Branches / Museums of Archeological Survey of India across India for documentation of Antiquities.
- No of post : 80
- Educational Qualification: Master Degree in Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology or Medieval Indian History/ Archaeology/Anthropology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Desirable Qualification: (i) Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology from Institute of Archaeology, Archaeological Survey of India (ii) Knowledge of Documentation of Antiquities (iii) Basic knowledge of computer.
- Nature of Duties: He / She will be responsible for documentation of Antiquities on the prescribed format of NMMA and all other matters as and when assigned.
- Remuneration: Rs. 20,000/- per month and he/ she well be entitled for TA & DA for official tours as admissible under rules at par with Assistant Archaeologist in ASI.
Data Entry Operator:
- No of post : 84
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board or equivalent with the knowledge of Computer Application. Minimum Typing speed 8000 key depressions per hour, desirable: 1-2 Years experience in data feeding.
- Nature of Duties: He/ She will be responsible for data feeding generated from various sources in respect of Antiquities, in the prescribed format and software. All other matters as and when assigned.
- Remuneration: Rs.12, 000/- per month.
- The above posts are purely on contractual basis and the age limit for applying for the above posts is 35 Year. Detail of no. of posts and place of posting are at Annexure- I.
Selection Procedure for Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) – Data Entry Operator, Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/01/2015
- The selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of test/ interview by the Selection Committee. The selection committee can take decision in relaxing the prescribed qualifications. The services can be terminated at anytime if the performance is found unsatisfactory in any manner.
How to apply for Data Entry Operator, Research Associate Vacancy in Archaeological Survey of India (ASI):
Interested eligible candidate have to apply in the prescribed format (please see Annexure II) with latest passport size photograph along with self attested copies of educational/ technical qualification to the Director NMMA. A candidate can give 2-3 options of place/ choice of posting in the application in order of preference (Annexure II). All documents/ testimonials in original regarding date of birth, qualification both educational and professional, experience etc. will have to be produced at the time of test/ interview, failing which the candidature is likely to be cancelled. The application complete in all respects must reach within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected and the onus of rejection would be on the candidate themselves. Envelop of application should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of Research Associate or Data Entry operator.” No Travelling allowance will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ASI|
|Other Top company jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016