Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) invites application for the recruitment of Director Epigraphy with Any Graduate educational background
Company name :Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)
Posts :Director Epigraphy
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.12000-16500/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 03/10/2014
Details of Post :
- Filling up the post of Director Epigraphy(Sanskrit and Dravidi’an Inscriptions), Group (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 12,000— 375- 16,500l-(pre revised) Rs.15,600 — 39,100/- Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- in the Archaeological Survey of India.
- It is proposed to fill up one post of Director Epigraphy (Sanskrit and Dravidi’an Inscriptions), Group ‘A’ Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 12,000- 375; 16,500l—(pre revised) Rs.15,600 — 39,100/— Grade Pay of Rs.7600/— in the Archaeological Survey of India on composite method. Deputation (including short term contract)/promotion basis.Eligibility] Promotion / Deputation:
HOW TO APPLY :
- Officers under the Central Government / State Governments / Union Territories / Public Sector Undertakings/Universities/Recognized Research Institutions/ Semi- Government/ Statutory or Autonomous Organizations:
- holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent radre/department; or with five years’ service in the grade rendered alter appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 10,000-15,200/-(pre revised) PB-3: Rs.15,600 — 39,100/- Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- or equivalent in parent cadre/department; and Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in Persian/Arabic with Medieval Indian History as one of the subject at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognized University or equivalent; or Master’s degree in History with Medieval Indian History as a subject and Persian/Arabic as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognized University or equivalent;
- Ten year’s experience in copying, deciphering and editing of ancient or medieval inscriptions .in the concerned discipline.
- The Departmental Superintending Epigraphist (Arabic and Persian Inscriptions) in the pay scale of Rs. 10,000-15,200/- (pre revised) PB- : Rs.15,600 — 39,100/- Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-(New Scale) with five years’ regular service in the grade will also be considered along with outsiders and in case he/she is selected for appointment to the post, the same shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion.
- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- The period of deputation (including short-term contract) including period of deputation (including short-term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall not exceed four years.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on closing date of the receipt of applications.
- The officer selected for deputation to this post will on deputation for a period of three years and will be governed by terms of deputation laid down in DoPT O.M. No.2/12/87-Estt. dated 29.4.1988 as amended from time to time and pay will be regulated In accordance with the DoPT O.M. No.1/99/91-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 5.1.1994 as amended from time to time.
- Applications in duplicate in the following proforma (Annexure—A) along with the complete and up-to-date C.R. of the officers who can be spared in the event of his/her selection, may be the undersigned through proper channel within 60 days from the date of pubiication of this ad-iilertisemehtrinrthe Employment News. Application received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
- While forwarding the application, it may be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct and that no disciplinary action/court case is pending or contemplated against the officers and also no major/minor penalty has been imposed on the officers during the last ten year.
- The officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their nomination subsequently.
- Initial place of posting: Office of the Director (Epigraphy), Archaeological Survey of India, Nagpur, Maharashtra, however, transferable on all India Addl. Director General (Admn.) Archaeological Survey of India Janpath, New Delhi-110011. Ph.011-23019446
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 03/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ASI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016