Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.I-I/2015-Admn-I dated 17/04/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 20/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Masters Degree|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||20/06/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), The Secretary, UPSC, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi.|
Detail Of Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) Director Recruitment:
Filling up the post of Director (Epigraphy Arabic and Persian Inscriptions), Group A(Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 12,000-375-16,500/pre revised) PB-3: Rs.15,600 — 39,100/- Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- in the Archaeological Survey of It is proposed to fill up one post of Director Epigraphy (Arabic and Persian Inscriptions), (Group A’ Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 12,000-375-16,500/pre revised) PB-3: Rs.15,600 — 39,100/- Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- in the Archaeological Survey of India on composite method, Deputationincluding short term contract)promotion basis.
- Eligibility / Promotion / Deputation: Officers under the Central Government / State Governments / Union Territories / Public Sector UndertakingsUniversitiesRecognized Research Institutions/ Semi- Government/ Statutory or Autonomous Organization: – holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent Cadredepartment; or with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 10,000-15,200pre revised) PB-3: Rs.15,600 — 39,100/- Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- or equivalent in parent cadredepartment; and
- Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: Masters degree in PersianArabic, with Medieval Indian History as one of the subject at Bachelors degree level from a recognized University or equivalent; or Masters degree in History with Medieval Indian History as a subject and PersianArabic as one of the subjects at Bachelors degree level from a recognized University or equivalent; –
Ten years experience in copying, deciphering and editing of Ancient or Medieval inscriptions in the concerned discipline,
- The Departmental Superintending Epigraphist (Arabic and Persian Inscriptions) in the pay scale of Rs. 10,000-15,200- (pre revised) PB-3: Rs.15,600 — 39,100/- Grade Pay of Rs.6600 New Scale) with five years’ regular service in the grade will also be considered. along with outsiders and in case heshe is selected for appointment to the post, the same shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion,
- The Departmental Officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation, Similarly, deputatiohists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- The period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall not exceed four years
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on closing date of the receipt of applications.
- The officer selected for deputation to this post will on deputation for a period of three years and will be governed by terms of deputation laid down in DoPT O. No212/87-Estt. dated 29.4.1988 as amended from time to time and pay will be regulated in accordance with the DOPT O. No199/91-Estt.Pay-II) dated .1.1994 as amended from time to time
Selection Procedure For Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Archaeological Survey of India (ASI):
Applications in duplicate in the following proforma (AnnexureA) along with the complete and upto-date ACRs of the Officers who can be spared in the event of hisher selection, may be sent to the undersigned through proper channel within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Application received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the application, it may be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct and that no disciplinary actioncourt case is pending or contemplated against the officers and also no majorminor penalty has been imposed on the officers during the last ten year. The officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their nomination Subsequently, .
Initial place of posting: Office of the Director (Epigraphy), Archaeological Survey of
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/06/2015
Reference: Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.I-I/2015-Admn-I dated 17/04/2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017